Third Choice Campaign
The Conservative government is forcing Canadians to choose between a strong economy (no deficit) and strong public services. The goal of the “Third Choice” campaign is to highlight the absurdity of this forced choice and encourage Canadians to ask for something better.
- 2012-04-23 - PSAC video highlights cuts to federal labs and research funding
- 2012-03-21 - PSAC says no to austerity, demands a better way forward
- 2012-02-23 - Government austerity threatens environment and the economy: video highlights harm to Canada’s fisheries
- 2012-02-03 - A strong economy or life-saving services like Search and Rescue? PSAC video says Canadians need both
- 2011-12-15 - Would you rather have safe food or no deficit?
- 2011-12-02 - Would you rather eat rancid meat or drink contaminated water?
Date Modified : 2012/05/03