Mental health matters
Too many Canadians, including PSAC members, suffer from mental health issues. Often they suffer alone without adequate treatment.
Mental illness affects us all in our homes, in our communities, in our workplaces.
Employers at all levels have a responsibility to ensure that their workplaces do not contribute to mental illness. Regretably, many workplaces increase mental health problems.
- 2013-05-27 - Mental Health at Work – We Are All Affected
- 2013-04-12 - Health & Safety Conference – Mental Health at Work begins
- 2013-04-12 - 2013 PSAC National Health and Safety Conference, which will be held April 12 to 14, 2013 under the theme “Mental Health at Work – We Are All Affected.”
- 2013-03-15 - Sick leave and disability insurance: A negotiated benefit
- 2012-12-05 - Op-ed by Robyn Benson: What's behind the mental health problems in the federal public service?
- 2012-09-21 - PSAC releases backgrounder on Survivor Syndrome
- 2011-10-11 - Press release - Mental Health Matters
- The Mood Disorders Society of Canada (MDSC)
- The Canadian Mental Health Association (English only)
- The Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Mental Health Works!
- The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- The Canadian Alliance on mental health and mental illness (English only)
- Global Business and Economic Roundtable on Addiction and Mental Health (English only)
Date Modified : 2013/05/27