PSAC submits notice to bargain to Treasury Board for FB bargaining unit Feb 21
PSAC will serve notice to bargain a new collective agreement for the FB group on Feb, 21, the earliest possible date.
Issues that need to be addressed include:
- ensuring that management bargains in good faith when we negotiate work schedules,
- guaranteeing that everyone’s seniority is appropriately recognized,
- having telework available to non-uniformed personnel.
- protections in the context of the arming initiative.
- a commitment for an early retirement plan in line with other federal enforcement workers.
Almost one-hundred PSAC members in the FB bargaining unit met last month in Ottawa to decide bargaining priorities.
The collective agreement expires June 21, 2011.
The bargaining team will contact Treasury Board’s negotiator to set bargaining dates.
Once we have exchanged proposals with management we will be posting both ours and management's.
Date Modified : 2011/02/21